Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All Gone

I took this photo at a bar in Cambridge. A few friends and I decided to head to the bar after classes to take a break. The glass once full of cool beer has been downed by somebody. I sometimes wonder when I see an empty glass of alcohol who drank it and why...was the person sad or celebrating; did she or he have one or many; where do they live and what do they do??? So many endless questions about people I don't know, but I wonder sometimes. I easily get lost in such thoughts. Some of my friends know that when we go out to restaurants I like to sit where I can see people. I like to think up stories of what they are talking about and feeling. I think this time the person who drank this beer was taking a moment to relax and get away from the hectic life outside the bar. Everybody needs a space to take a moment, with or without beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment