Friday, November 6, 2009

My Creations (sort of)





Imagine thinner sleeves

Angel my tailor

She's so nice and I really gave her a challenge with these designs!

I finally got my dresses made. Though, not exactly how I wanted and they had to go back for a second go since the zipper on the blue one didn't work and the sleeves on the green were too wide. I got these things fixed (the picture is before they got fixed, so imagine thinner sleeves on the green dress, sorry I'm too lazy to take the picture again) The things I couldn't fix were the saying on the bottom of the blue dress that is not in the centre and a bit big on the top and the brown border on the green slants and cuts off at the corner and the lines aren't vertical but diagonal. BUT I've come to accept that these little bits make the dresses unique. I will be wearing the green one tonight to the young designers competition at Swahili Fashion Week. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. OMG....u got your dress made already. My lady, is busy!!! Love the green one more.( not like u asked me. hehehe. Fashion week...i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete